The choir invites you to come join us to sing for Thanksgiving,
Advent and Christmas. Guaranteed you’ll have a lot of fun and
this can be a short commitment of your time. (you can certainly
stay if you like it!) Hope to see you on Tuesday in the
sanctuary at 7:00 p.m.
Do you have an interest in music? Do you like to get to
know new people and give back to the community?
You'll be amazed by how much you gain from giving
some of your time or talent!
Church Fair -- December 7th From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.!
Crafters, Baked Goods, Raffles, & Tea
This is an all-church event. The Women’s Fellowship NEEDS
your help. The following opportunities are available to you:
• Set up on Friday the 6th
• Provide baked goods or candy
• Raffle Baskets are always welcome
• If you are a crafter or know of one and would like to rent a table, please contact Shirley.
• The women would like the help of the men of the church after the fair to help clean up after the fair is over.
• Wreath decorators are always welcome!